Rasco FR Navy Heavyweight Dress Pants - 10 oz (NPF1204)
Rasco FR has designed these FR work pants with the end user in mind; light weight at 10.0 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable. The dress pants have a FR button at the waist, a brass zipper fly made from FR zipper tape, and tapered legs. The pants offer two slack style front pockets, and two back pockets.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Ordering one size larger is recommended as the 100% cotton will shrink.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Flame Resistant Navy 10 oz Uniform Dress Pants 100% Cotton
- 10 oz cotton uniform style pant
- Bar tacks at vital stress points
- Two front quarter-top pockets, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Rasco FR label on right pocket
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
Waist Sizes: 30 to 58 waist. Call about 28 and 29 Waist availability.
Inseam: 30, 32, 34, and 36.