Rasco FR Khaki Carpenter Pants - 10.0 oz (CFR1202)
Rasco FR has designed these FR carpenter pants with the end user in mind. They are light weight, at 10.0 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 by UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. The carpenter pants have a FR button at the waist, a brass zipper fly made from FR zipper tape, the right leg has double tool cargo pockets, and the left leg has a hammer loop and ruler pocket. The pants also have two reinforced back pockets and two front quarter-top pockets with a coin pocket on the right side. The carpenter pants come with triple stitched main seams, and leg openings made to fit over work boots.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Ordering one size larger is recommended as the 100% cotton will shrink.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Fire Retardant Khaki 10 oz Carpenter Pants
- 100% Cotton
- 10 oz Brown Duck Fire Retardant Carpenter Pants
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Bar tacks at vital stress points
- Right leg has double tool pocket
- Left leg has hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Two front quarter-top pockets, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Rasco FR label on right pocket
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
Waist: 30 to 58 waist, NEW Waist 28 and 29 Available in 30 and 32 Inseam Only.
Inseam : 30, 32, 34, and 36.