Rasco FR Hardworking Denim Jeans
Affordable, Comfortable, & Hardworking FR Jeans With a CAT 2 Rating
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 - NFPA 70E Compliant - Certified NFPA 2112 - ASTM F1506
- Protection: ATPV RATING 20.00 CAT 2
- Laundry Care: Industrial Wash and Home Wash
- 11.5 oz weight with 100% Cotton construction
- Classic bootcut fit with tapered leg and leg openings that are made to fit comfortably over your work boots
- Brass zipper fly with back yoke for additional comfort
- Two reinforced back pockets, two front quarter-top pockets (right has coin pocket)
You need FR jeans that work as hard as you do! These hardworking denim jeans are made with the oil and gas industry needs in mind, with a great safety ratings to protect you from on-the-job hazards. These FR jeans have plenty of pockets for your supplies and are strong enough to last day after day under even the toughest working conditions. Working hard doesn’t have to mean you wear uncomfortable clothing! Check out Rasco’s FR jeans and add them to your collection of fire-resistant clothing options. Don’t forget that you can add reflective striping to these FR jeans to meet safety requirements of your job site. Custom embroidery is also available for an additional charge. Place an order with us today!
- Colors Available: Lightweight Denim
- Waist: From 30 to 58 in size. New Waist Size 28 and 29 only in 30 and 32 Inseam.
- Inseam: 30, 32, 34, and 36.
- View the pants and jeans sizing chart
Rasco FRC Direct is dedicated to your satisfaction and believes our Rasco FR product is the best on the market, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or any item(s) that you have ordered from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase
Durable work pants
Posted by Unknown on 25th May 2017
We have been supplying our crew with these for over a year. We work in rugged construction conditions. These are holding up much better than expected. We will continue to purchase these.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Dec 2015
Bought the jeans in a length of 32. Seamed a little long for a 32 but quality of jeans is good. Or maybe my husband Just shrank! Lol!
Posted by Unknown on 26th Apr 2015
My husband is 6'2" with very long legs. his inseam is 36". He has a hard time finding that long of jeans. But your website had them. He has a small bottom and they fit that part also, there was a little bag there but not too much.