Rasco FR has designed these FR jeans with the end user in mind. Not only are they insulated, but they are also light weight at 11.5 oz. The jeans offer NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Ordering one size larger is recommended as the 100% blue denim cotton will shrink.
Rasco Flame Resistant Workwear Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Fire Resistant Insulated Blue Denim 11.5 oz Jeans
- 10 OZ 100% Cotton fire retardant flannel linning
- Warm insulated for Winter, all in a Denim Jean.
- 100% Cotton
- 11.5 oz Blue Denim Fire Retardant Jeans
- Brass zipper fly
- Tapered leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Two front quarter-top pockets, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Back yoke
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
INSULATED JEAN SIZES
Waist: From 32 to 52 in size.
Inseam : 30, 32, 34, and 36.