Rasco FR Carpenter Pants - 5 Colors
Rasco FR Carpenter Pants - 10 oz
Looking for affordable, but durable FR carpenter pants? Check out our fireproof clothing here.
- These FR pants are lightweight at 10 oz for comfortable daily wear.
- Our FR carpenter pants provide NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 by UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a CAT 2 rating.
- These FR carpenter pants have a FR button at the waist, a brass zipper fly made from FR zipper tape, the right leg has double tool cargo pockets, and the left leg has a hammer loop and ruler pocket.
- The FR pants also have two reinforced back pockets and two front quarter-top pockets with a coin pocket on the right side.
Rasco FR has designed these FR carpenter pants with the end user’s comfort in mind. Although these FR pants are comfortable, they are tough enough to meet everyday gas production and oilfield requirements. These FR carpenter pants come with triple stitched main seams, and leg openings made to fit over work boots. Nobody beats us at Rasco FRC Direct for pricing and customer service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping. If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-693-8292 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
- Brand: Rasco FR MFG - Pre-Washed 10 oz FR Twill Cotton - 10 oz FR Duck - 11.5 oz FR Denim
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 - NFPA 70E Compliant - Certified NFPA 2112
- Protection: ATPV RATING 13.0 cal/cm2 (Brown and Black Duck) - 14.0 cal/cm2 (Twill Cotton) - 20.0 cal/cm2 (Denim)
- Laundry Care: Industrial Wash and Home Wash
FRC Item Description:
- 100 percent cotton
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Double tool cargo pockets on right leg
- Bar tacks at vital stress points
- Hammer loop and ruler pocket on left leg
- Left leg has hammer loop and ruler pocket
- Boot cut opening
- Rasco FR label on right pocket
- Colors Available: Black Duck, Green Duck, Khaki, Blue Denim, and Brown Duck
- Waist: 30-36, 38-58" evens
- Inseam: 30, 32, 34, and 36
Rasco FRC Direct is dedicated to your satisfaction and believes our Rasco FR product is the best on the market, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or any item(s) that you have ordered from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase
Great quality & price
Posted by Unknown on 8th Jul 2017
These jeans do run a little big, but other than that, they are great jeans. The quality always outlasts the holes sparks leave behind. The price is a winner as well. I will continue to be a loyal returning customer!
Posted by Eric on 15th Mar 2017
I purchased one pair of these as a trial since I have to change all my work pants to FR rated. I was surprised to see that the size was not what I had ordered. After a brief phone call I learned that they hem the inseam for shorter sizes. Sure enough they did fit. Other than that, they arrived promptly and seem well made. I've only worn them once so far but it looks like I'll be replacing my entire work wardrobe with them.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Feb 2017
BF has similar pants from Dickies 38x30. Bought same size here, cannot keep them on without a belt, fit like a 42..
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2017
Well made and very comfortable