Rasco FR Brown Duck Insulated Coat - 10 oz (BCF1213)
Rasco FR has designed this FR Insulated Coat with the end user in mind; light weight at 10.0 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable. This coat offers 10 oz of FR duck outer shell, 7 oz of FR twill lining, and 7 oz of FR insulation. The insulated coat also has a button down front with FR buttons, a spread collar, two chest pockets with the right pocket as a button closure, two front hip pockets, an interior pocket on the left side, and two button adjustable cuffs.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Flame Resistant Brown Duck Insulated Coat
- Brown Duck Flame Resistant Insulated Coat
- 10 OZ 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Shell
- 7 OZ 100% Cotton Flame Resistant flannel linning
- Five metal-button front
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Four patch pockets, including two chest pockets, one with flap and button closure
- Inside patch pocket with velcro closure on left side
- Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
- Other features: triple-stitched main seams with metal rivets at vital stress points, split back with bi-swing
Embroidery and Reflective Striping are available at an additional Cost.
Sizes Available: Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, and 4X-Large,