HOT SELLING ITEMS
Rasco FR Brown Duck Hooded Jacket - 10 oz
Rasco FR Brown Duck Hooded Jacket - 10 oz (BJF2206)
Rasco FR has designed this FR Hooded Jacket with the end user in mind; light weight at 10.0 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable. This coat offers 10 oz of FR duck outer shell and 7 oz of FR insulation. The jacket offers a detachable hood with adjustable drawcord, two front pouch style pockets with reinforced bartacs, FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband, brass front zipper made with FR zipper tape, and inside and outside protective flaps.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-693-8292 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- 10 OZ 100% Cotton flame resistant Shell
- 7 OZ 100% Cotton flame resistant flannel linning
- Zipper front, Attached three-piece hood with adjustable tipped draw cord
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on the right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with velcro closure on the left side for added convenience
- Front hand-warmer pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom band
- Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
Embroidery and Reflective Striping are available at an additional Cost.
Sizes Available: Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, and 4X-Large
Rasco FRC Direct is dedicated to your satisfaction and believes our Rasco FR product is the best on the market, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or any item(s) that you have ordered from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase