Rasco FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls - 12 oz (BODF1219)
Rasco FR has designed this FR Coverall with the end user in mind; light weight at 11.5 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable. The coveralls offer a chap style double front, multiple tool and utility pockets, double chest pockest with a snap closure, two lined front pockets with a coin pocket on the right side. These coveralls also come with ankle to above the knee brass leg zippers and a fly zipper made from FR zipper tape, protective flaps with snap closures, two hammer loops, and two reinforced back pockets.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Fire Retardant Blue Denim 12 oz Bib Overalls
- 100% Fire Retardant Cotton
- 12 oz BLUE DENIM Fire Retardant Bib Overall
- Zipper Fly
- Zip-to-thight leg zippers for easy on/off
- Triple-stitched main seams with metal rivets or bar tacks at vital stress points
- Large bib pocket and two pockets for added convenience
- Chap-style double front with cleanout bottom that can accommodate knee pads
- Right and left leg have hammer loops and ruler pockets
- Two front quarter-top pockets at waist, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
Sizes Available: 30 to 52 Waist/Chest