HOT SELLING ITEMS
Rasco FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls - 11.5 oz
Rasco FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls - 11.5 oz (BODF1219)
Rasco FR has designed this FR Coverall with the end user in mind; light weight at 11.5 oz, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Certified, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a HRC 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. Rasco makes FR Clothing very affordable. The coveralls offer a chap style double front, multiple tool and utility pockets, double chest pockest with a snap closure, two lined front pockets with a coin pocket on the right side. These coveralls also come with ankle to above the knee brass leg zippers and a fly zipper made from FR zipper tape, protective flaps with snap closures, two hammer loops, and two reinforced back pockets.
NOBODY beats Rasco FRC Direct for Pricing and Customer Service. We offer custom embroidery and reflective striping.
If you need personalized service, please call us at 877-855-2699 or click on our live person chat at the bottom left of the screen.
Rasco Flame Resistant Clothing Information
FRC Item Description:
- Rasco Flame Resistant Blue Denim 11.5 oz Bib Overalls
- 100% Flame Resistant Cotton
- 12 oz Blue Denim Fire Retardant Bib Overall
- Zipper Fly
- Zip-to-thight leg zippers for easy on/off
- Triple-stitched main seams with metal rivets or bar tacks at vital stress points
- Large bib pocket and two pockets for added convenience
- Chap-style double front with cleanout bottom that can accommodate knee pads
- Right and left leg have hammer loops and ruler pockets
- Two front quarter-top pockets at waist, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
Sizes Available: 30 to 52 Waist/Chest
Rasco FRC Direct is dedicated to your satisfaction and believes our Rasco FR product is the best on the market, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or any item(s) that you have ordered from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jun 2012
Most FRC britches cost over $75 as it is, these bibs are a great buy and with the heat wave we are going through they are alot cooler if ya leave the sides unbottoned. The pic shows no elastic on the suspenders and that is great, it stretches out after awhile and wont hold up. I love them.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Apr 2012
Ordered 2 pair of bib overalls FR denim. Suspenders are not elastic.