Rasco FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls - 11.5 oz
Lightweight Fire Retardant Overalls are Affordable and Comfortable
- Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 - NFPA 70E Compliant - Certified NFPA 2112
- Protection: ATPV RATING 20.00 CAT 2
- Laundry Care: Industrial Wash and Home Wash
- 100% Flame Resistant Cotton
- 12 oz Blue Denim Fire Retardant Bib Overall
- Zipper Fly
- Zip-to-thigh leg zippers for easy on/off
- Triple-stitched main seams with metal rivets or bar tacks at vital stress points
- Large bib pocket and two pockets for added convenience
- Chap-style double front with cleanout bottom that can accommodate knee pads
- Right and left leg have hammer loops and ruler pockets
- Two front quarter-top pockets at waist, right has coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Leg opening made to fit over work boot
These fire retardant overalls have it all! Made from 100% fire resistant cotton, they are supremely comfortable to wear on even the longest shifts in the oil, gas, or petrochemical industry. You’ll appreciate their CAT 2 safety rating along with the numerous pockets built in to help you keep your hands free. Zippers in the legs make it easy to get these fire retardant overalls on and off over your other clothes. The triple-stitched seams mean that these overalls are an investment that will pay off for years to come. Discover our custom embroidery and reflective striping options, too! Order from Rasco FRC Direct today.
- Rasco Flame Resistant Blue Denim 11.5 oz Bib Overalls
- Sizes Available: 30 to 52 Waist/Chest
Rasco FRC Direct is dedicated to your satisfaction and believes our Rasco FR product is the best on the market, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or any item(s) that you have ordered from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase
sized big compared the most other bibs
Posted by Rich Watson on 4th Nov 2015
I received the Rasco bib overalls and they are to long and to big in the waist . I called customer service to get the return instructions,and I found out that if you return a product you have to pay return frieght and it expensive.for example I paid $78 for them final cost over $100 so if I return them it'll cost me $40-$45 just to try them on not happy.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jun 2012
Most FRC britches cost over $75 as it is, these bibs are a great buy and with the heat wave we are going through they are alot cooler if ya leave the sides unbottoned. The pic shows no elastic on the suspenders and that is great, it stretches out after awhile and wont hold up. I love them.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Apr 2012
Ordered 2 pair of bib overalls FR denim. Suspenders are not elastic.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed