HOT SELLING ITEMS
Orange Class 2 Self Extinguishing Safety Vest - SV225
Class 2 Self Extinguishing Safety Vest - with Two-Tone Trim
ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Compliant SE protection at an economical price. Excellent choice for extreme work environments like petro-chem, asphalt paving, short-term labor, and welding where a Non-durable FR* level of protection is sufficient. Reflective stripes on contrasting trim make workers much more noticeable in low light and broad daylight.
Class 2 Self Extinguishing Safety Vest - Radians SV225
- Closure: Zipper 2”silver tape reflective material.
- 1 horizontal stripe
- Pockets: 1 Upper Left Front,1 Lower Right Inside
- Contrasting Trim Detail
- Garment is made from polyester treated to be self-extinguishing as defined by ASTM D6413 (<2.0s flameout/<6" char length)
- This garment should never be used where an arc flash or flash fire hazard is present
- Material: ANSI/ISEA107-2010 Class 2, SE D6413 Treated Fabric
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Colors:Hi-Viz Green and Hi-Viz Orange
Safety Vest Class 2 - Sizes
- Colors Available - Hi-Viz Orange or Hi-Viz Green
- Sizes - Meduim to 5X-Large
*”Non-durable FR protection” is achieved by chemically treating a material that is not fire retardant by itself, but becomes self-extinguishing after the treatment.